Sunday, November 18, 2012

sunday salad: dijon chicken kale-slaw

You really can't love produce without loving salad. Here goes my Sunday salad:

1. Take a chicken thigh and put it in a pan. While your chicken is cooking, chop up 2 cups of kale and put it in your salad bowl. I assume you have a salad bowl because if you don't have a salad bowl, then bitch you don't love produce.


2. Spiralize one cucumber and one zucchini. If you don't have a spiralizer then just slice it up thin.


3. Take two tablespoons of paleo may and mix it with 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard. (I made my paleo may with high oleic sunflower seed oil ... not totally paleo but pretty low in omega-6's). Add this to your salad.



4. Your chicken thigh should be done by now. Chop it into bite sized pieces.


5. Mix and enjoy.


I ate it before I took a picture of it. True gluttony.

No comments:

Post a Comment